SmartSearch – Enterprise Content Management
From small business applications to enterprise solutions, organizations that utilize document-intensive processes rely on Square 9 to streamline their workflows as they eliminate inefficiencies. SmartSearch builds the bridge between people, paper and processes.
- Eliminate paper-based filing systems
- Streamline business processes
- Automate document routing and notifications
- Increase document security and compliance
- Easily share and collaborate on documents
SmartSearch offers affordable, award-winning document management that can be adapted to any paper-intensive business. No matter what the size of your company, or in what field you work, SmartSearch offers value-driven solutions that are easy to use, learn and support.
The perfect document management software solution for the Small to Medium Business (SMB) and departmental applications. With its modular design, the Professional Edition offers maximum flexibility in both pricing and configuration by allowing organizations to select only the tools needed for their specific business application.
Designed for organizations looking to leverage the full spectrum of what SmartSearch has to offer. A comprehensive solution which includes licensing for disaster recovery and test bench applications, the Corporate Edition delivers a tremendous balance of value and enterprise class functionality.
Top New Features in SmartSearch
- GlobalAction: GlobalAction is Square 9’s next generation Business Process Management engine, scaling easily across organizations of all sizes with the ability to map business process designs from any modern browser through a drag and drop interface. GlobalAction comes complete with Document History, which lists out the steps a document has taken in a workflow.
- GlobalAnalytics: GlobalAnalytics provides dashboard views of your GlobalAction process queues, giving you instantaneous visibility into your transactional activity. GlobalAnalytics adds business intelligence to GlobalAction Workflows by providing management reports on document driven processes.
- Full API Access: SmartSearch supports direct access to documents via the API, which is designed to be used by service accounts, specifically for the new GlobalAction workflow engine. This option allows API access to circumvent search security for specific users.
- MFP Integration: Integrate with any product, including direct connectors. Gain full capture-and-retrieval support right from the control panel of any current version of a Konica Minolta®, Toshiba®, or OKI® multi-functional printer, which acts as the catalyst for workflow automation.
- Localization: In addition to English and Romanian, both SmartSearch and GlobalSearch now include options for French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German languages, enhancing global readiness through localization.
Key Features & Benefits
- Security & Auditing: Granular security in SmartSearch integrates with Active Directory greatly streamlining administration and providing users with single sign-on access. The built in audit trail proves your security is working by logging all document actions by date and user.
- GlobalSearch: Now with KeyFree Indexing capabilities, GlobalSearch extends the reach of your SmartSearch installation beyond traditional LAN, WAN or VPN access by delivering anywhere, anytime access to documents from any browser or mobile device, increasing productivity while staying in constant contact with critical documents.
- Capture Workflow: Completely automate the capture and indexing of documents from any source including Multi-function Printers, desktop scanners and line of business print output, using intelligent batch separation, image cleanup, zonal OCR and barcode recognition to eliminate the need for user intervention while maximizing your return on investment.
- Data XChange: Using a key piece of data, SmartSearch can perform a database lookup either internally or to any OLEDB or ODBC compliant database to re-purpose data into SmartSearch index fields, saving time and eliminating indexing errors.
- Image XChange: Click on any piece of data in your line of business application (accounting, CRM, HRM) and instantly retrieve all matching documents in SmartSearch, reducing training requirements and increasing end user adoption.
Business Application Integration – Integrated Solutions
Leverage the full power of GlobalSearch® by integrating with existing business platforms, streamlining document workflow between programs.
- Reduce significant labor time and costs, including matching and coding invoices
- Integrated database lookups streamline indexing processes and retrieval
- Sync SQL data from your CRM platform to manage critical, business specific information
- Immediately send documents directly from GlobalSearch to existing programs
Put Your Business Content To Use Regardless Of The Application You Are Working In! GlobalSearch securely integrates with an extensive list of business applications, office equipment and third-party software, enabling customers to achieve the benefits of digital business, including rapid results, lower costs and a better customer experience.
Common Business Applications
With a direct integration between DocuSign and GlobalSearch, users can seamlessly monitor and manage the secured digital signing of documents with outside contacts.
As paper documents are received, they can easily be scanned into GlobalSearch directly from a CRM platform like Salesforce.com. A custom button placed on a detail screen can call core web scanning capability to retrieve on screen account information for indexing.
Square 9’s QuickBooks® Connections provides seamless integration allowing users to create bills, route invoices and distribute documents from GlobalSearch in tandem with their existing QuickBooks accounting software.
Integrate GlobalSearch with Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, SL, and AX, to streamline Accounting processes. Automatically pull vendor names, account charts, GL codes, and other data to streamline data capture and indexing.
With this integration, directly export a record and share it with users outside of an organization through the power of Dropbox®. When your collaboration is complete, simply import the final revision back into GlobalSearch for your permanent record to be archived.
Sage is one of the most common accounting solutions that integrates with GlobalSearch at the data level. GlobalSearch typically is setup as the front end AP invoice coding and matching interface, with bi-directional integration.
GlobalForms 6.1 – Dynamic Web Forms
GlobalForms puts the power of web form creation at your fingertips. Via a simple browser based interface, GlobalForms gives anyone the ability to create rich, dynamic web based forms.
- Create customized forms through a highly intuitive drag & drop web interface with a tech forward, monochromatic look and feel
- Establish commands to drive actions such as routing forms, and sending email notifications and circulating for approval
- Data captured through web forms is used to populate any PDF document without the need for an Adobe license
- Efficient formatting styles & performance, with decorators and test views for formatting forms in tablets, smart phones and desktop
GlobalForms 6.1 presents a web forms experience built with increased speed, improved browser support, flexibility in security and better usability with light weight styles, formatting and template concepts. Delivering advanced workflow functionality, where web form routing is streamlined, through features such as Quick Approve, Fast Finish, and advanced approvals and escalations.
- Expense Reports
- HR Onboarding
- Purchase & Sales Orders
- Mortgage & Loan Applications
- Patient Registration
- Time Sheets & PTO Requests
- Browser Based Designer
- Drag and Drop
- Design Themes
- Business Rules and Logic
- Database Connectivity
- Workflows and Signatures
GlobalForms 6.1 delivers enriched functionality with workflow driven enhancements. Find out how you can improve the flexibility of your business performance today!