Multifunction printers are the heartbeat of most organizations
Responsible for scanning, printing, copying, workflow management, and document security – MFP’s have more and more become part of the foundation for managing a business.
Multifunction printers or MFPs are perfect for organizations that print or copy in medium to large volumes or have a centralized printing source.
Because they can handle printing, copying, scanning as well as other office tasks multifunction printers are great for offices. Especially offices that need all of these features but do not have the space or resources to acquire a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine.
Complete Business Systems offers a wide range of MFP solutions from various manufacturers. We can customize any multifunction printer around the specific needs of each business and integrate it into your network accordingly.
Features & Options
Complete Business Systems offers a wide range of customizable options for each device.
- User authentication for enhanced security
- Consolidate multiple devices into one location
- Intuitive technology including touch screen interfacing and usage reporting
- Multiple different print speeds
- B&W and Color options
- Full suite of finishing capabilities
Multifunction Printer Brands & Service
- We are proud to offer the full line of Savin, Ricoh, and Kyocera MFP solutions.
- Each of our technicians is fully certified to service every device we carry.
- Leasing & purchase options are available.
- Optional agreements are available for service, supplies, & maintenance.
- We deliver, install, network, and provide team training for any MFP or MFC we offer.
A Multifunction Copier Can Save You Time & Money!
Regardless of the transformation from analog to digital, documents are still the backbone for most companies. We copy and print documents to collaborate on the newest ideas, invoice our customers, ship documents, generate work instructions, place purchased orders, and run operations. Therefore, having the optimal mix of copiers and printers is crucial when it comes to your printing requirements. Not just to minimize recurring costs, but also to run your business efficiently.
Complete Business System is a locally owned and managed Colorado company that provides document management and IT solutions. We have wide-format printers, laser printers, and multifunctional printers available for lease and purchase. One of our most popular systems is the fast and efficient Savin IMC 4500 which has an output speed of 45 pages per minute in black or white or in color. It comes standard with a 220-sheet single pass document scanner and offers a variety of finishing options from stapling to folding and hole punch. It also has a robust paper capacity of 4,700 pages.
Total Cost of Ownership
Our commitment and our objective to you is to make sure you are aware of your total cost of ownership before you start investing. The overall costs of protecting your copiers and keeping them running properly needs to be taken into consideration as well as the initial cost of acquiring the device.
Some points of discussion are:
- Aftermarket Vs. OEM Supplies
- Refurbished Vs. New
- Buy Vs. Lease
- Would you like to improve your office efficiency and reduce the amount you print?
- Do you have remote employees who need to copy and print?
- Do you have to adhere to any government regulations with printing such as HIPPA?
- How much of your printing needs to be in color?
- Do you have quarterly, annual, or monthly printing spikes?
- In a month, how many pages do you print?